Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas!

















So apparently it's Christmas. I'm not sure what that word means but I did get to spend lots of time with my favorite doggies -- Clover, Jade, Daisy, and Jasper! Also, Gram had a holiday party. Here I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of her guests. I got some pretty cool gifts too, like some kitchen utensils for making my oatmeal, some great new books (including Ella the Elegant Ellaphant), a cart full of wooden blocks, and a really cool bike! Pretty good, eh?

2 comments:

Karen A. said...

Hi Ella! I really enjoyed spending some time with you at your Gram's party. You were totally adorable in your little Christmas party dress. You have grown up so much since the last time I saw you in person (way back in October 2005)! I also liked hanging out with your mom... will you tell her hi for me?

Love,
Karen

EllaMJG said...

hi auntie karen!

it was great to see you at Christmas too. thanks for helping mama give me a bath. my mama says you rock, and i believe it.

love,
ella