Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Circle Time!

One of my favorite things to do is Circle Time.

We do it at school with the teachers and my friends. I also do it at home with mommy and daddy, my stuffed animals, and sometimes even clover!

Me: "Ok, everybody get in a circle, It's circle time. My name's Ella and I'm the teacher. Anybody have a show and tell?"
Momma, or Daddy: (raises hand) "I brought a show and tell. This is Elmo, and he's riding on a train, and it's blue and it has wheels, and..."
Me: "...OK, put it in your cubby." (I just can't wait for them to put it in their cubby. And they have to put in the right cubby. Otherwise, I need to fix it.)
I tried to get clover to do show and tell, but she doesn't speak words so I had to do the show and tell for her.

Then Mommy or Daddy are the teacher and I get to do show and tell, and I always put my show and tell away in the cubby when I am done with my show and tell.

No comments: